Businesses of Southern Maryland – Assess Your Leveraging of the Internet!
As businesses and communities look for ways to compete and flourish in a global economy, strategic investments can enhance businesses utilization of technology and broadband capacity and has the potential to keep business’s competitive, financially growing and sustainable.
The economic research firm, Strategic Networks Group (SNG), has conducted extensive research on how businesses use e-solutions – Internet-enabled applications and processes – in their business operations. The results of this research have allowed SNG to derive actionable intelligence by uncovering:
- Current level of Internet utilization
- Impacts on employment, revenues and operating costs of varying levels of utilization
- Business-specific barriers to adoption
- Opportunities to capitalize on broadband benefits
- The “best practices” from like-sized, similar industry businesses and the accompanying financial windfall these companies have seen and how it can be replicated.
The Maryland Broadband Cooperative, Inc. (MDBC), with the support of the Tri-County for Southern Maryland, Small Business Technology & Development Center and the Regional Chamber of Commerce’s and Economic Development Offices, is sponsoring an initiative to allow 500 Southern Maryland Businesses to complete SNG’s on-line assessment to determine how their business utilizes technology and internet based applications.
Each company who completes the assessment will receive a Scorecard – Digital Economic Index – a one page report that will:
- Benchmark your organizations current use of broadband
- Compare your organization to organizations of the same size and industry sector
- Provide three suggested eSolutions for adoption for the greatest impact (these recommendations are based on industry averages collected by SNG)
- Identifies the predictive quantified impact in terms of revenues and cost savings these tools would have if implemented
In addition, a company will have access to all the on-line E-Solutions literature and links to learn more about how to utilize technology to keep their business in-business.
Click here to access this valuable assessment: http://sngroup.com/Maryland/